We provide on-site coordination to all of our Wedding & Reception couples for no additional cost. We are proud to have four professionally trained in-house wedding coordinators that are dedicated in assisting couples with their rehearsal and wedding day. Each wedding is assigned a specific coordinator to assist with their wedding. When the wedding day arrives, you don’t have to worry about a thing. Your coordinator will manage last-minute preparations, details, and vendor deliveries.
Our complimentary on-site coordination service includes:
- One-on-one meetings to answer planning questions.
- Assistance with wedding details, such as the selection of colors, linens, design work, timeline, etc.
- Design demonstration to see a full table set-up: includes chosen linens, floral/centerpiece arrangements, etc.
- Setting the room on the wedding day with the chosen design and layout specifics.
- Assist in vendor selection prior to the wedding.
- Coordination of the wedding rehearsal to fine-tune the ceremony prior to the wedding day.
- Assistance to vendors with load-in and setup on the day of the wedding (cake, caterer, bartender, etc.)
- Connection with the photographer to get chosen photos organized prior to the start of the ceremony.
- Provide direction to the guests arriving for the ceremony.
- Ceremony coordination (prelude, lining up the family and bridal party, and main processional)
- Ensuring that the ceremony runs smoothly.
- Coordinating the signing of the marriage certificate.
- Assistance to the photographer to ensure that all post-ceremony photos are captured.
- Leads the wedding and guests’ experience smoothly up until the DJ takes over with the start of the reception (ensure a smooth transition by hiring the in-house Rhapsody DJ).
Ready to reserve your date at The Rhapsody and meet your wedding coordinator? Contact us to schedule your consultation.