The Rhapsody has everything you need at affordable pricing, to deliver you the wedding of your dreams without added stress. After viewing the features and pricing below reach out to The Rhapsody to schedule a tour.
- 19 Total Hours which include a Rehearsal Hour, 6 Hours of Dressing Time and 12 Hours of Venue Access
- Tables and Chairs
- Linens and Folded Cloth Napkins (mix & match from many color choices)
- Complete set up and take down
- Beautifully decorated archways in the Ballroom and Buffet room
- Custom Accent Lighting Through Venue
- Projector for slide shows, videos or monograms
- The Cottage: Has over 1600 Sq. feet to get dressed, several make up and hair stations, bridal photo opportunities
- The Villa: Allows for relaxation & entertainment with TV, Gaming center, Large Bathroom
- Buffet Room behind French Doors so caterers work out of sight of your guests
- Free Parking for up to 250 guests
- Our On Site Wedding Coordinator takes care of all the details on the wedding day and rehearsal
- One Hour Rehearsal Directed by our Wedding Coordinator
- Our On Site Venue Manager takes the worry out of your Wedding Day
- Free Consultations for Centerpiece design, Floor Plan layout, and Time Line Planning.
- PLUS Open Catering! Use the Licensed Caterer of your choice!
- AND Bring in your own alcohol (a Licensed bartender must serve the alcohol)
Wedding & Reception Pricing
Reception (Only) Pricing
If the ceremony is being hosted elsewhere, you can still reserve The Rhapsody for your reception. The rental includes access to the Grand Ballroom, The Courtyard, The Gardens, and the Tuscan Room.
All of the features mentioned above are included within this package except for the Wedding Coordinator, The Cottage, The Villa, and the Rehearsal Hour. You will not need these amenities since the wedding is not on-site.