The Rhapsody has everything you need at affordable pricing, to deliver you the wedding of your dreams without added stress. View the complete packages below and reach out to The Rhapsody to schedule a tour.
$300 Discount on all Remaining 2021 Dates
Wedding & Reception Pricing
The Wedding and Reception Package offers a wide variety of inclusions that help your day run smoothly and stress-free. Our pricing is nearly all-inclusive, giving you peace of mind that The Rhapsody is the best venue for your wedding day.
- 12 Hour Rental Time on the day
- 6 Hours prior to get dressed
- 1 Hour Rehearsal Time – rehearsal directed by your Rhapsody Wedding Coordinator
- Tables and Chairs – including set-up and break down
- Linens in an Assortment of Colors
- Decorations – starting with “The Soloist” Centerpiece Package
- Personal Wedding Coordinator
- On-Site Rhapsody Reception Host
- Additional space in the Tuscan Room
- Open Vendor Policy
- Fully Equipped Catering Kitchen for the Licensed Caterer of your choice
- Ability to Bring in Your Own Alcohol (required to have a licensed bartender to serve)
- The Cottage: Complete with Beauty Stations and Mirrors for Getting Ready and Photos
- The Villa: Complete with TV, Nintendo Wii, Bluetooth Speakers, and Relaxing Furniture
- Decorated Archways in the Ballroom and Tuscan Room to Match Your Event Colors
- Customizable down-lighting in the Grand Ballroom, Tuscan Room, & Archways
- On-site Parking for Guests with the Option to Reserve VIP Parking for Certain Guests
- Consultations to Create Your Wedding Vision – Centerpiece Options, Floor Plan Layout, & Timeline Planning
- Handicap Accessible Facilities, Access to Space, and Parking
- All Taxes & Gratuities
Reception (Only) Package
If the ceremony is being hosted elsewhere, you can still reserve The Rhapsody for your reception. The rental includes access to the Grand Ballroom, The Courtyard, The Gardens, and the Tuscan Room.
All of the items mentioned above are included within this package except for the Wedding Coordinator, The Cottage, The Villa, and the Rehearsal Hour. You will not need these amenities since the wedding is not on-site.